爱情太短 忘却太长(2 / 2)
一切都结束了.远处有人唱着歌
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的灵魂因失去了她而失落
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我用目光搜寻她,像要向她靠近。
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我用心寻找她,她却不在我身边
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜漂白着相同的树。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
昔日的我们已不复存在。
I no longer love her, thats certain, but how I loved her.
如今我确已不再爱她,但我曾经多爱她啊。
My voice tried to find the wind to
touch her hearing.
我的声音试着借风探触她的听觉。
Anothers. She will be anothers. As she was before my kisses.
别人的。她就将是别人的了。一如我过去的吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的声音,她洁白的身体。她深邃的眼睛。
I no longer love her, thats certain, but maybe
I love her.
如今我确已不再爱她。但也许我仍爱着她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱情太短,而忘却太长
Because through nights like this one I held her
in my arms
因为多少个如今夜的晚上,我曾拥她入怀
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的心不甘就此失去她。
Though this be the last pain that
she makes me suffer
即令这是她带给我的最后的痛苦,
and these the last verses that I write for her.
而这些,是我最后一次为她写下的诗句。