小说猫
会员书架
首页 > 科幻小说 > 纽约超级警猫 > 第158章 他们遇见一只大鼠

第158章 他们遇见一只大鼠(1 / 2)

上一章章节目录 加入书签 下一页
好书推荐: 星际种田:指挥官的黑化美人不好哄  一胎三宝:夫人又又又帅炸了苏溪若陆霆川  大巨星奶爸  替身娇妻:错惹天价老公姜念笙盛寒野  绝世萌宝要翻天叶楚月夜墨寒  飞天英豪  重生之奶爸的幸福生活  黑莲花反派伪装攻略  福妻嫁恶霸苏滢秦锃  重生八十年代有空间 

最佳答案

prelude序

The eagle born to those ho pledged their lives and sacred honor as smiled upon by God and

freed from chains and iron collar.

鹰挣脱枷锁,他的生命和崇高的荣誉注定为神之眷顾。

He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his ings no reach across to hundred years.

他尊享联邦的拥戴和历史的崇拜,他以力量维护和平,他展翅飞过二百年时光。

But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sord, by gun, or by bare hand.

从北非海岸到东沙,神护佑着军团年复一年,剑闪神光,枪燃圣芒,赤手空拳亦有上帝的力量。(以神之刀枪和双手)

So its been, and shall be eighed: though many are born, fe are made.

神圣、强大,天生杀手,魔鬼训练。(就是这样,军团越来越被看重:当然大多数队员是天生杀手,有的是后天锻炼)

Faithful Alays, the shall remain, dogs to loose hen ar is aged.

永远忠诚,绝不放弃,战争伊始,狼兵出击

I am a Marine on the beach, Im a killin machine,

我是海军陆战队,我是杀人机器

ith a need to bleed you hen the light goes green,

绿光闪烁之间让你血流如溅

best believe, Im in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my YangTze

不要怀疑,这是我的地盘(我的阴阳两界 我的长江流域)

put a grin on my chin hen you come to me,

当你奔袭而来我得意地微笑

‘cuz Ill in, Im a one-of-a-kind and Ill bring death to the place youre about to be:

因为胜利是属于我的,我是一流的杀手,带来死亡

another river of blood runnin under my feet

大地在我脚下,你将成为另一条奔流的血河

Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, youll never stand alone

历炼之火早已燃起,与我比肩,你将永不孤独

Im last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only ay I kno.

第一个冲锋,最后一个离去,硬汉团一去无归我知道。

I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights:

吞噬着恐惧,当敌人以魔鬼的面孔进入视线:

aim ith the hand, shoot ith the mind, kill ith a heart like arctic ice

用手瞄准,用意志扣动扳机,用冷酷的心杀戮。

I am a Devil-Dog Im marching on

我是魔兽在前进

I am a arrior and this is my song

我是勇士在歌唱

I bask in the glo of the rising ar, lay aste to the ground of an enemy shore,

乐战好斗,令敌国焦土一片

ade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands Ill kill some more

跋涉血海,誓要斩尽杀绝。

bullet in the breach and a fire in me, like a cigarette thron, to gasoline

子弹飞啸,电光石火(好像烟头掷入汽油)

if death dont bring you fear then death aint brought by no Marine.

假如死亡不能让你恐惧,那么这死神一定不是海军陆战队带来的。

Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep don in the dark here the devil be

走近噩梦,走近我,掉入魔鬼所在的黑暗。

上一章章节目录 加入书签 下一页
书单推荐: 鬼夫不要来 用异境攻略整个欧洲 恐怖的病娇女友 煞气罡然 奇经山海 规则怪谈:抱歉,我诡秘之主 盗墓:求你了,再奶一口 我们死里求生,你来这里人情世故 九叔:天师的我最终成了僵神 霓虹之下:开局误入传说隐藏副本
返回顶部